Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Terrible Thing That Happened to Barnaby Brocket - Personal Responce

The terrible thing that happened to Barnaby Brocket


The genre for this book is an adventure because Barnaby Brocket goes around the world and meets lots of exciting new people along the way.

Here is a summary for The terrible thing that happened to Barnaby Brocket:

There is nothing unusual about the Brockets.

Boring, Respectable and proud of it, they turn up their
 noses at anyone strange or different. But from the
 moment Barnaby Brocket comes into the world,
 he defies the law of gravity - and FLOATS.

One day, the Brockets decide enough is enough.
They never asked for a weird abnormal, floating child.
Barnaby has to go ...

My favorite person in this book is Captain W.E. Johns Barnaby's Master because he is the only animal in the book and I love animals


2 comments:

  1. Hi Finlay,
    I like the background of your blog it is very cool and I like your post about Barnaby Brocket it is very cool and I think I would not mind reading that book know it sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Finlay
    I have also read a book it was a biography of Markus the person who made minecraft did you know that a creeper was a pig but they made it wrong.
    What have you done on minecraft since you last told me?
    By Isaac

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.