Thursday 27 March 2014

Diary #5

Today my Uncle Derek took us to the Historic Flight and the Fleet Air Arm Museum to see the planes and we had lots of fun. I also got to sit in two planes, one was called the Sea Fury and the other was called Grob Tutor. I also got to try on the commanding officers pilot helmet. Connor Campbell showed us round the 727 Squadron hangar. Later on we went to the swordfish cafe to have lunch and I had a pasty and chips with tango as my drink. After that we went to the Fleet Air Arm Museum to go and see more planes and I did a quiz all the way through hall 2. All of us got to go in the Concorde that was the fastest plane in the world until it was withdrawn from service. It was faster than the speed of sound and you could go from London to New York in just under three hours and that is really fast. We came back after that and went to an Olympic sized swimming pool for a swim and each length is 50 metres. I did  8 lengths in that pool. I missed something out and we went to my Nana's work which is at a library at Millfield school and to get into that school you have to pass an exam. Some of the buildings at Millfield are an art building all dedicated to art and sculptures and a music room dedicated to music and how to play it.
Still having lots of fun.
Finlay

1 comment:

  1. I hope you took photos of all your adventures as I know a few boys who will be desperate to see the proof pf all these exciting stories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.