Friday 28 March 2014

Diary #6

Today we went to Cheddar, no not the cheese, the town and we bought some cheddar and it was really nice then we went to Wells and had some lunch or should I say dinner then we went to look at the cathedral and it was really big. We went to the chained library after that and all the books are chained to the bookcase so no one can take them away because they are so precious. Their was a man their called Kevin Spears and he showed us around the special book museum we had loads of fun there. Then we went to our great uncle and aunts farm and she gave us some crisps, biscuits, cake and scones and a glass of water.
Still having lots of fun.
Finlay 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Cheese!!! I looooove cheese! So you know what makes the chained books so special. I hope you took some photos!

    Family fiesta tonight. Have a look at the class blog for photos of our reations.

    We miss you!
    Miss P and Room 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am sad because Fin Nd Callum are leaving me to go and see their other Grandpa and Nanny who live in Derby so they have to drive up the motorway. I have loved having them to stay and go out with them and it made my birthday special! I am going to miss them ,but I will have to save up to come and see them in Greymouth and see Greymain School!
    From Nana Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.