Friday 8 July 2016

Reflection of learning

Hello Children or adults (idk)

Today i will be telling you a story of my learning this term.

Writing 
For writing I have learnt the aspects of a thing called draft.

Delete
Rearrange
Add
Form
Talk it out

Maths
For maths this term I have been focusing on long multiplication without carrying and short division also enlargements. I did a enlargement of cinnamon bun from adventure time.

Topic
For topic we have been doing a thing called learnz. Learnz is a thing where people take you on a virtual field trip. This trip is on a waka voyage over the cook strait. I was in fiji for most of the trip so i missed out but most of my classmates have some info on it so go to there blogs to find out!!

Thank you for reading my reflection

Cheers

Finlay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.