Tuesday 26 July 2016

Maths Reflection

Good Moro my Children 
Sorry I have no idea what i'm saying.

anyway back to my reflection...

for maths today our class has been doing a thing called...

  which is where a couple of questions come together and make like a booklet or page we were meant to do one question but me and my mate JACK and SAMARA and PARIS did nearly all of them sooo... yeah...

The first one was a clock. yeah a clock thang.

we had to draw five lines on a clock to make each segment add up to the same numberrrr. The number they all added up to was, is, thirteen. let me show you a diagram of it. 

you see how in between the lines both the numbers add up to 13. We had to figure out what number was going to go in-between these lines. it was a trial and error thing at first i didnt get it but in the end i did. it was a mildly hard thing to do but we got it in the end.

Thank you for reading my post

if you like it leave a comment i will allow any comment if its not inappropriate.

Finlay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.