Friday 8 April 2016

Favourite Part 1 (Music, Writers, Animals)

You guys dont know that much about me because I only post about things that interest me like Mythology and stuff like that but today I am going to tell you my favourite things in these 3 Categories

1. Favourite Song/Artist
OK so my favourite song at the moment is..............Batman By Dropkillers. Its a good song, actually its not a song its genre is future bass, definition: Future Bass can include music from any genre that emphasis a hard bass line but actually refers to music that can not be categorized into one specific genre. My Favourite Artist is probs TRAPNATION on YouTube because they have really good remixes. My favourite one is probably Batman by Dropkillers even though I said it before its quite cool and I recommend it for allot of people who like Future Bass and stuff like that.

2. Favourite Writer/s
My favourite writer in the world is (No doubt about it) Rick Riordan. He Writes:

  • Percy Jackson
  • Kane Chronicles
  • Heroes of Olympus
  • Magnus Chase
  • Trials of Apollo
I like Writing stories and I am writing a story at the moment about a girl who lives in space and a war has broken out between two major companies and she is trying to stop the war because the companies are fighting over the girls planet and in the end the companies are going to destroy it and the girl doesn't want that so (as I said before) wants to stop her planet from being blown up so- You get the idea. If you have any ideas for title names or anything like that or what should happen post them in the comments!!

3. Favourite Animal/s
My favourite animal is a FOX and a Maned Wolf I just love the way they are so sly and quick and so unbelievably clever. A male Fox is called a dog and a female fox is called a vixen. A baby fox is called a cub. There are many different types of foxes but my favourite is probably a Red fox because the colour of their coat is so cool and their call is so weird.....Oh No......What did I just start...WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

Ok so that is the end of my post if you want to leave a cvomment on what your favourite things are, go ahead, be my guest.

Toodleoo Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.