Friday 8 April 2016

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE


Jeremy is walking on the sea until he gets to Australia when a Polar Bear pushes him into a hole. Where he meets a Penguin that can grow to the size of an elephant. It flys me to the top of an african plain in England.  I jump up into the sky and see a god called penelope were he grows me into a flower and drops me back down to earth. I swim across the Ice and hit a rock the size of an ant and realize that I left the tap running. I rush back to my pet unicorn that is behind who is in laughland, around the corner from Sweden and he makes me and icecream the size of a mountain.  I unhook my jaw to eat it when suddenly I feel funny. I run around the front lawn when a bird pecked me on the arm am I hit him across the beak and his beak Fell off. Frederick my pet rock jumps off a dog called rupert into a pool of lemonade were he swims to america to eat a cow.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Finlay That would be ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!!! that would be really weird if that really did happen

    Good work like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finlay.
    That is so funny and a lot of nonsense . What is your favourite part about it? Hope I hear back from you soon.Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Finlay My name is Adi from M3. And I really like your post because it is really funny and silly at the same time. I think you could make the size bigger of the text bigger so we a can read it better.
    Thank you from Adi
    (click my name for a surprise!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.