Friday 11 April 2014

Friends Personal Responce

Friends is about two animals from the desert a snake and a lizard and their names are snake and lizard. The author is Joy Cowley and she wrote the greedy cat series.

Something that snake and lizard is about is:
Snake and Lizard are two very good friends that have the odd row and get angry with each other.  Snake and lizard are helpers and they help people that are in need.

My favorite person is Snake because she is a snake that likes eggs like me.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Finlay
    I should try and find this book so I can read it because it sounds very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine
      Friends is not in the library at school but it might be in the town library. It is a very good book and it is very funny aswell.
      Finlay

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this book. Can you tell me more about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Panther
      I rated Friends as a 10/10 it is really good. Really Funny as well it is a really good book, so good I could read it over and over and over again for 3 YEARS. It is about two helpers, Snake and Lizard and the story starts there.
      Finlay

      Delete
  3. Hi Finlay
    This book sounds awesome I really want to read it.
    My favourite book it the biography of Marcus the creator of minecraft.
    Do you know of any great books?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.