Wednesday 2 April 2014

Diary #10

Today we went to Alton Towers and I went on nearly all the rides.
Please google pictures of all the rides that I am mentioning :
The Nemesis
Air
Hex
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the Ride
Oblivion
Enterprise
The Chairoplanes
We were there all day and I won. A green pig, a teddy in an orange top and a mini monster and he was called this when I bought him 'Hermit the Frog' Callum my brother won 2 other soft toys and they were a yellow poo and a teddy bear with a heart on his head. My favourite ride was Air because instead of sitting in a seat you face the ground and your feet are in the air and you also go on your back as well and you are looking up at the sky for some of the ride and it goes really fast.
Having loads and loads of fun.
Finlay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.