Friday 14 February 2014

Lies personal responce

Lies
The genre for this book is a horror/adventure because there is some people who very badly injure people. It is also a adventure because their is a group of kids called freaks and they are stuck in this town. They are trying to get back to there parents, in a different town.

here is a summary for Lies:
Suddenly its a world without adults and normal has crashed and burned. When life as you know it ends at 15, everything changes.

Tensions are growing in the FAYZ. The mutants are under attack. Food is scarce. Sams gone Awol.

Then the town is set on fire...and through the flames, Sam sees the figure he dreads the most-Drake. but that's impossible Drakes dead.

If I could be any character in the book I would be Sam because Sam is a type of freak and he can shoot light and make lanterns out of his hands.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Finlay.

    The personal response of lies makes me feel like I want to run down to the book shop and buy it NICE!!

    Would you be able to tell me if it is a series and if it is can you say the title.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bronah
      I don't know the series but I do know that the books are really good :)
      Finlay

      Delete
  2. Kio ora
    I love you post.
    are you going to read Hunger next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Finlay. Have you read these books yet? They are great and so hard to put down. This is a really post that you have presented. I think you are very much like Sam but he has some hard choices to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Thomas. Thank you for commenting on my post.All of this series is in the library at school but are marked as senior fiction :(.
      your old student
      Finlay

      P.S please write back ;)

      Delete

Thank-you for your comment.