Thursday 31 May 2018

9NE art - Favourite pieces.

This term our 9NE art module we have been doing some piece of art. We have had three different assignments. Our first assignment was to start shading. We did this through drawing 3D shapes and then shading them depending on where we put the source of light. I have drawn a cube, pyramid, sphere and a cylinder and then shaded them to show the shadow. Mine looks like this:



Our second piece of art was practicing perspective and how to draw things so that they look realistic. I have drawn a few cylinders to show what dog food, baked beans, and spam looks like.

Our second to last piece of artwork was to make a helpful robot out of 3D shapes and make it so it is helping someone. This is the fridgebot-2000. It helps people by giving them food when they need it. People told me that it looks like karen from spongebob so I pu plankton in there to add to the fantasy. The fridgebot is walking down the street to find people who need food to give it to them. I have mostly included cubes in this drawing and a couple cylinders for the neck, arms, and legs. Also I have used some have spheres as feet/shoes

Thanks for looking at my art!!! 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.