Friday 24 March 2017

Reflection

This week for literacy our class have started a new topic. It is ANZAC. I have been working on multiple tasks. The one task I have been working on this week is Animals At War. This is about the animals that went to WW1. Turns out a lot of the planes had mascots, such as a cat, a fox, a bear and a monkey. We had to work on certain questions like how many horses went to war? Why they went to war, what did they do? etc. I haven't exactly finished this presentation but I will post it up on my blog ASAP. 





This Week for maths my group have been working on percentages and how to work out the circumference of a circle. Let me show you.

Image result for circle

To work out the circumference of a circle you have to multiply the diameter by the first two decimal points of pi:
 Image result for pi

which is 3.14 so just say the diameter of the circle is 2cm soooo we have to times 2 by 3.14 which in maths form looks like this 2 x 3.14 and the answer to that is 6.28 so the circumference of the circle is 6.28 and it is also the answer to the question.



This term for art we have been working on multiple things. We have had two things of art to choose from. we could either draw a bunch of lines on a piece of paper and colour in each segment of the lines a different colour which blended with another colour or do a silhouette of a person with something coming out of something. I did a boy lying on his front reading a book. and coming out of the tip of the book was a library it looks like this. 


That is my weekly revision soooo...... bbfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.