Thursday 10 March 2016

⚡️ WALT: USE PACE AND LENGTH OF SENTENCES TO EXTEND OUR WRITING ⚡️

Fast and Slow:
Mt Kahikatea was fun… I guess. I mean, I didn't say it wasn't fun because it was and I didn't say it was fun either because and I sweated a lot and it was clay but it was fun when we passed the horses because they got scared and neighed and walked around and it was I slipped over a couple times and the tree roots were everywhere. The trees where medium high and there was a couple bits where i got lost and it was relieving when I saw that top. When we got to the top we ate lunch I had a sandwich and then we waited for everyone else to get up to the top because a group of us broke through the group and we got to the front. We went to the lookout and it was the view was amazing.
“Want some Pizza shapes Finlay”
“Yeah O.K I like them.”
I remembered we had to get back down. We sprinted down and everything was a blur me and Nikita stuck together and we helped shaun when he slipped over and I hurt my ankle and then we reached the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.